- Is Simplify a player?
- Simplify is not a standalone player. To use Simplify you firstly need to launch your favourite player and start playing music within it.
Simplify, instead, lets you control one of your desktop or web-players. Install Simplify and forget about switching to player's window while controlling its volume, seeking track, switching current track, viewing current track name and artwork.
- How to allow remote machines to control mine?
- By default Simplify allows only viewing of what's coming on on your machine. To allow remote machine controlling yours, go to Simplify's Preferences -> Network tab and check boxes of machines names you want to allow to control.
- What are the supported Mac OS X versions for Simplify?
- Simplify is supported officially only in Snow Leopard (10.6) and Lion (10.7). It may run in older versions of Mac OS X, however we do not provide support for these environments.
- Can I use Simplify on all my Mac systems?
- Yes, your purchase allows you to install Simplify on as many personal systems as you desire.
- My jacket doesn't work!
- If you have any problems with creating your own jacket, you can contact us on email, Twitter or Facebook and we will do our best to help you.
- Cannot install your preference pane. What should I do?
If you receive a message that Simplify.prefPane should be trashed, you need to open System Preferences,
then go to Security & Privacy and temporarily enable installation of software from Anywhere.
Then install Simplify.prefPane by double-clicking it again and revert your preferences back.